Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shattered

Can I just say that I am absolutely knackered from getting at at 7am to travel to London,
for an informal interview that lasted for an hour,
rushed my ass back for a circuits class at half 6 and I've got a load of backlog to do.

And to top it off, it doesn't help that I FALL ASLEEP on every single mode of public transport. I just can't seem to stay awake for more than 30minutes! I just doze right off despite that skinny latte I just had.

Kamal had a word to describe it, a nerdy one which explains why I can't name it off the top of my head. But it explains why I fall asleep so quickly on anything moving. I zonk out during a flight take-off when others are struggling with air sickness.

Okay this post's absolutely redundant as I've just wasted more time on it and not getting any work done. Sometimes I wonder if all this extra work I'm doing is actually worth it. If I stayed back in Singapore, I will not be doing any of this. I'll be driving to uni, eating awesome food, studying and basically not be the person that I am now.

It's worth it, but I feel the toll on my skin I feel so old......... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment