Thursday, November 7, 2013

Piorities

Today's been such a long day (okay not really, I woke up at 8:38am but fell back to sleep till 11) but it's one day where I've been up and about, attending meetings which I've never intended to go to and dragging my ass to the gym after all that.

And I feel great.

No obligations, just me myself, running along on full power doing shit that I wanna do without having to accommodate anyone else, but myself. No time wasting waiting around for people. Just pure efficiency.

So today's the day I've decided to set my priorities right. There are some things in life which are more important than being next to a loved one but doing absolutely nothing productive, nor interacting with one another. Final year now, time to buckle up.


xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment