Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy 2013

So I made a promise to myself to pen more about Uni life but I really didn't. 

I did tho, get myself an iPhone and took a shitload of pictures to keep memories close and it's all loaded on facebook so that is quite sufficient I should think.

Last year after 3 months of hardcore fresher drinking and dying, and hanging,
I signed up for the gym on the 5th of January and did significantly less of all that drinking.

I was just thinking how quite thankful I am that gym membership is expensive, which means I'll go more making it more worth it. Whatever it is, I am thankful that I am not obese now and first year has been more than awesome.


Gonna end this post abruptly with a picture of my little sister (whom I miss so much) and I in Glasgow.
Family came up to visit during Christmas, was absolutely lovely and I'll never forget how much we laughed during this 10 days. 
Always taking the piss out of our parents and just over anything really.
<BR>
It's funny how I feel more motivated and inspired just talking to my 
younger sister (and brother).
It really should be me setting the example,
but I wouldn't have it any other way, anyway.
<Br>

No comments:

Post a Comment