Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HK 1


Okay I know I have this very bad knack of doing multiple posts in DAYS about my trip.
Get pretty repetitive after a while but this aint no lj, there's no cut so hey,
less lag for you guys riiiggghhhtt!


The pictures above were taken exactly 1 month + 1 day ago in HongKong.
It was suppose to be a grad trip but a couple of them couldnt make it so
I don't know what this is.
I think we'll only go together when we earn our big bucks next time ^^


Hong Kong has a lotta dogs obviously,
The tall long hair golden saluki's being tugged by her golden hair owner.
Roads had a lot of dogs walking + owners carrying them while walking.


We definitely had bubble tea overload and...
First day ended with a Man United match at some bar in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Where... they lost quite horribly.
But the boys did have a good beer anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment