Monday, February 21, 2011

NYC day 06




























clearly a very lazy person, the nyc album is sooo dated I'm actually having
2nd thoughts on posting them here...... like this was pictures taken in what, December 10?
anyways, we visited the Niagara Falls the night before, and the morning after.
It's pretty amazing, just across we can see people in Canada already!


there're pretty night lights at night shining through the falls,
and in the morning? There's a rainbow which i manage to snap,
i wonder if that rainbow appears every morning.
the view's spectacular, really envy the people living around the area..
They have cruises going INTO the falls itself (a side route, going behind the falls)
how amazing is that?
pity I went during Winter, the cruises don't operate then :(


Despite the thundering sounds of the falls and the snow alll over,
I felt surprising snug in my crop sweater and semi sheer skirt...
I cheated, wore double layers of pants + long johns.
it was -5 degrees so imagine how thick the sweater isss



Drove back to NY after that, stop by for awesome sushi buffet.
I love... Buffets in the USA. it's so cheap !
after that, the kids got into a snow war which i steer clear of.
Not that I was'nt spontaneous enough, snow melts... into water right?
so playing with snow is almost equivalent to playing in the rain.
bahh fine, I just dont like getting my suede boots wet.



Stopped by MIT and Harvard universities.
Le sigh, how many SAT retests must I take to land my ass there?
Last stop at Boston, to have of course.... the awesome boston lobster.
ORM NOM NOM.
making me very hungry now,
i just had fruits for dinner because my weight is InSanely Hiiiii :(

Okay last note,
I graduate in a week from nowwww...
I don't get how people feel all moppy from not being able to see their friends anymore,
whaaat? Friendships don't end when school ends.
doh.

and... grad trip tickets has been booked.
in less than 2 weeks, imma get the winter feeling again!!!
WHOOO

2 comments:

  1. the snow is so beautiful.
    I've never actually seen more then 6 inches on the ground and that just happened this year...
    lovely outfit as well.


    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welll.. alll thanks to the snow blizzard :)
    thanks, you've great outfits too!

    x t

    ReplyDelete