Friday, November 26, 2010

Hallo QT

It's been 31months,
and still feels like day 1.


hmm alright not really because at day 1 we're still bussing/ cabbing around and
getting all sweaty and gross caught in the humid rainy weather.

besides the point but still, hallo I love you wangmEePs.
2 days ago was our last monthly thingy together.

I secretly do NOT think it's applicable anymore because we're way past the 1 year mark.
but.. it's still nice to just have 1 day solely reserve for both of us to have a hearty dinner together.
especially so with my healthy food obession, this's kindda like a break for timon from all the vegetables and healthy what nots.

have been extremely cranky for the past few days.
no. not pms, just cranky... and all temperamental.
I realized its the extreme lack of exercise, and so, i'll be fixing it tomorrow in th ~gym~.



so.. i'd like to say thank you for th past few days.
especially yesterday 25/11. worse day of my lyfe.

you've been so patient and sweet,
and...I don't think the person whom i love (suu much!) should get such treatment.
funny how the regular people don't get as much shit as the people whom you love most, right? (you know it's true.)

so what i'm tryna say is, i'm going to exercise more to keep the bad moods away.
and more self control.......... Oh raging female hormonal problems ack!

I will pen about yesterday soon.

such a horrid day must be kept so i can read back a few years later and go,
"hey, God only gives us 1 REALLY bad day each so I've gotten mine on 25/11,
what else can be worse? "


(btw that's not biblical, I just think that God only gives me a bad day (each year),
but that's gonna be cut down cos im gna behave myself to deserve such crap urgh!! )


No comments:

Post a Comment